There's nothing quite like the FitPro 30 Day Challenge, ANYWHERE else in the world! If you follow our 30 Day Challenge, you WILL see results, regardless of your initial fitness level. Our quality of program is unparalleled.
Here's what's included with entry:
- 30 days of expertly designed workouts - scaled each day from beginner to expert (ALL SKILL LEVELS!!)
- 4 weekend challenges
- NO GYM REQUIRED. We encourage all of our participants to join a gym, but it is not required
- Full dietary guidance - grocery list, sample meal plan, recipe book, macro recommendations, food log assessment
- Technique coaching via remote video
- Nationwide competition
- Temptations, pop challenges, gameplay, and more...
- Prizes for the winners - to be revealed
The challenge is expertly directed by the President and Head Trainer of FitPro, Tia Norris, who will scale ALL WORKOUTS from total beginner to fitness fanatic. ALL SKILL LEVELS will be challenged to increase strength, build muscle, torch body fat, and dramatically increase athletic performance in this all-encompassing challenge.
You don't even have to use all the workouts right NOW. You could purchase the workouts and dietary advice for future use. These are one-time prices that will not last, so take advantage while you can!
You email me (email@example.com) ASAP - you may use the form at the bottom of this page. I will then send you an invoice for your one-time, non-refundable, entry fee. You pay it by Friday, 1/5/18 at 12:00pm AZ time. You set up a profile on MyFitnessPal and start tracking your diet. The program starts on Saturday, 1/6/18. It runs for 30 days, through 10:00a on 2/5/18.
DO I NEED GYM ACCESS?
We strongly encourage that you do the gym workouts. But, the short answer is, NO, you do not need a gym to participate. Each day will have four versions of the same workout - an at home version, a beginner, an intermediate, and an advanced version.
**WHAT'S DIFFERENT THIS ROUND?
1. FIRST OF ALL, every single round is different. Every round has new workouts, new exercises, new challenges. This particular round, the best summary I can give you all is that it will be the "kitchen sink" approach - you're going to see a little bit of EVERYTHING, including (but not limited to): bodybuilding, calisthenics, cardio, sprint cardio, powerlifting, AMRAP/EMOM/Countdowns and all that FUN stuff, teamwork, pop challenges, and more... ANYTHING GOES!
2. PARTNERS! But really, this time. People always do best when they have someone else to work with - round up your best fitness friend and prepare for battle!
You will take an initial fitness test to determine your fitness level. All participants will take an initial fitness test, which will be assigned on Friday, 1/5/18 and must be completed by Sunday, 1/7/18.
HOW TO WIN THE COMPETITION/PRIZES:
The key to the competition is POINTS. Each workout, temptation, weekend challenge, pop challenge, and other fitness tasks will earn you a certain number of points. You will ALSO earn points for miscellaneous activities, such as top social media check-ins per class, and more. So, the points will be a combination of ALL THINGS fitness, and will be scored against the other members of your class.
The winning team from each class will all receive a prize from FitPro! The prize is currently in the works and will be revealed mid-challenge!
Copyright fitpro, llc 2018
all rights reserved.