Beyond the gym – untold adventures await!
The gym was, of course, my first love in fitness… but, since moving to Arizona in 2009, I have become an avid trail runner and outdoor fitness enthusiast. The scenery, weather, and unbridled bliss that I get from trail running are unparalleled compared to other areas of fitness that I’ve done. For me, the trails are like freedom — they offer a temporary escape from the confines of daily, normal life.
Notable experience in trail running/hiking:
- Grand Canyon Rim to Rim to Rim (in a non-stop, single day) 3x
- Several ultra marathons 50mi+
- Thousands of hours running trails of Phoenix: learning pacing, nutrition, hydration, gear selection, and mastering the elements
- All in addition to other endurance ventures, including 4x Ironman triathlons and other road marathons
What people are saying about our Adventures:
- “After this accomplishment, I feel so motivated to keep it going. I don’t see what excuse I have anymore. I’m so proud of myself, I can’t wait for the next one!” – LA
- “It seemed impossible… but, I DID IT! I feel AMAZING!” -CA
- “THANK YOU, Tia, for being such a great leader. Direct, full of info, but with a side of humor that works so well.” -KM
- “Grand Canyon… MAGIC.” -KG
- “By far, the most epic feat I’ve ever accomplished. Words and pictures simply can’t describe how empowering it was to complete this. I feel so lucky and grateful to have undertaken this adventure with a great group of new and old friends, and I’m forever grateful to Tia for not just organizing this trip, but for helping me reach that place of self-belief that I never knew I had.” -TG
- “This was a profound and exhilarating experience that I cannot wait to do again! Tia’s training outlines, check-ins, knowledge, and encouragement completely set me up for an incredible day. The magic of the Canyon lies not just in the immense beauty and grandeur of the landscape, but in how the experience shapes and stretches the fibers of your inner self. From the euphoric highs to finding new depths of resolve, you emerge on the other side transformed and deeply moved.” -RD
- “The Grand Canyon was an unforgettable experience. This wasn’t just an adventure in pushing and developing your physical limits, but finding what type of fight you really have underneath it all. I would have never known how to adequately prepare for it without Tia’s guidance. Thank you for making it possible!” -BR
- “It was one of the proudest and most surreal moments of my life.” -KS
- “Hiking the Grand Canyon was my favorite experience of 2020 by far, and I could not have done it without Tia’s motivation and training. This is not something I would have done on my own and the group training sessions really helped keep my training on track. I didn’t have a ton of experience hiking before doing this, and I have vastly improved my fitness and abilities from where I was a few months ago. I will definitely be there again in 2022!” -TH
Upcoming Adventure offerings:
We are planning for another Grand Canyon venture on 5/19/23… we will once again have all skill levels. Please stay tuned to our social media for complete updates, or drop us a line here to officially add your name to the waiting list. Fly in from anywhere in the world — get yourself here, and we’ll take care of all the planning. Looking forward to meeting you at the next Adventure!