Completely individualized and thoroughly comprehensive diet plans from a certified, experienced nutrition expert.
The world of nutrition can be confusing, and too often, those who are giving advice unfortunately lack the education or experience to do so.
That’s were FitPro comes in. Tia has both extensive professional and personal nutrition experience, as well as the education and certifications to back it all up. The FitPro diet approach is comprehensive, and covers thoroughly:
- Meal timings: “when” should you eat throughout the day? This includes how soon after you wake up, how many hours between meals, how many hours before bed, how soon before and after a workout, topics of intermittent fasting, carb cycling, and more.
- Caloric intake: “how much” you eat is, of course, a major influence on overall health, size, and performance.
- Macronutrients: the golden ratio of “what” you’re eating, in terms of carbohydrates/proteins/fats, is critically important and can vary widely based on athletes, goals, body types, and past experiences.
- Quality: quality MATTERS! Tia will work hard to tailor a customized diet plan that keeps you fueling properly but also balances cheats, treats, and other quality considerations.
- Supplementation: we’ll work together to build a supplement profile that fits your goals, budgets, overall health concerns, and more. The long story short, is, most supplements are not worth it… but some are very helpful!
- Micronutrients: fiber, sodium, water, and other micro considerations can play a big role for some clients, and we won’t leave any stone unturned.
Each person’s ideal diet is entirely unique, and can change based on goals, activities, age, sex, composition, and more.
It’s complicated! And that’s why someone like Tia is here to help you put together your unique diet puzzle. Almost every diet is correct — Paleo, Atkins, South Beach, high carb, low carb, high fat, etc. — but we’re going to help you find the one that’s correct for you.
Costs and what’s included:
With our nutrition program, you have the autonomy to run your own exercise program independently while we advise you on the nutrition side of the fitness equation.
For $250 per month, your nutrition plan will include:
- Weekly food log assessments: Tia will peruse your food log on MyFitnessPal completely, based on all of the relevant assessment points above.
- Weekly adjustments to the plan: the diet tends to be a moving target, and Tia will adjust the numbers, goals, and focuses each week as you evolve and/or plateau.
- Biweekly phone calls, as needed: questions will surely arise in the course of our training, and Tia is here to help! We can schedule brief phone calls throughout the program to address problems, and gameplan solutions together.
New clients must also purchase a one-time 90minute phone or video consultation for $150.