Choice Online Training Programs
Maximum value and maximum autonomy. Expert programming proven to get you RESULTS – for just $50/month.
HOW THE PROGRAMS WORK:
“Simple” is the name of the game. It’s easy, affordable, and effective: what more could you want? Follow these steps to get your own Choice program:
- Choose your program below
- Choose your add-ons, if any
- Complete your payment in the FitPro Store
- You’ll have your email invitation to sign up for my FitPro App in less than 3 business days, sometimes the same day if possible
- … that’s it! Online programming has never been so affordable, and so easy to follow
- What makes Choice programs so affordable is that they’re already written based on the goal. They’re my tried-and-true general formula for pursuing any given goal, made to work for all
- Keep in mind that these programs are largely unsupported – the lower entry fee only covers access to the program, without very much individual guidance from Trainer Tia
- All of my online training is delivered in my custom, cutting-edge FitPro app… complete with comprehensive program details, powerful tracking tools, MyFitnessPal integrations, and full, streamlined access to my YouTube library of over 300+ video demonstrations. Your remote training experience has never been more streamlined or more effective
COST AND OPTIONAL ADD-ONS:
- Each program, by itself, is $50 for 30 days
- Add a one-time 90minute phone or video consultation with Tia personally, for $150. This could include initial program setup, specific questions, video conferencing to verify technique, or other related topics
- Add a completely custom nutrition program for $250 for 30 days. Must also purchase the above one-time consultation for $150
CHOOSE YOUR PROGRAM:
My strength program is a unique, time-tested hybrid of the traditional powerlifts (bench, squat, deadlift), with advanced calisthenics (pull-ups, dips, pistol squats, hanging leg raises, etc.), and advanced periodization techniques. In this program, we will focus on the same key lifts repeatedly, to allow for trackable improvement on the lifts that matter. We’ll hammer the basics with expert precision and an intelligent split — I’ll help you get stronger than ever!
Building muscle IS my specialty! In this program, you’ll see an expertly designed 6x/wk lifting split (including two lower body, three upper body, and one minor muscle day), a clever mix of essential lifts, and maximum intensity to drive results. I’m very old school in my exercise selection – skip the fancy schmancy! We will capitalize on several proven formulas regarding reps, sets, rest, and tempo during your sessions to get your muscles GROWING.
With over a decade of experience on helping clients reach this ever-popular goal, I’ve got weight loss down to a science. My approach centers on exercise to drive the caloric engine, alongside smart dieting that allows for sustainable weight loss. You’ll be lifting weights to invest in your long term physique, but also hitting cardio as a temporary accelerator on the weight loss process. And diet will be a make or break — you need BOTH diet and exercise to realize results!
Are you ready to take your physique to the next level? It’s intense, it’s advanced, but it’s effective to drive the final results into your program! You’ll be lifting 6x/wk and hitting cardio on most of those days as well. Lifting will be a “kitchen sink” approach, with some strength elements but mostly all-out blitzes on high reps, complex sets, minimal rests, and other top-secret fat melting tricks I’ve got up my sleeve. Cardio will be kept sub-maximal to ensure that we’re burning body fat for fuel, complementing the strict diet that follows this program. Buckle up, it’s going to be a bumpy ride but it’s WORTH IT!
I love running just like I love strength training. Personally, I notice several benefits to maintaining smart strength training while on a run-heavy program: better posture, better mind-muscle connection, injury prevention, better symmetry, and absolutely better top-end power when it’s time to kick things up on a hill or at the end of the race. In this program, you’ll be lifting 3-4x/wk (two upper body, one lower body, and a bonus cleanup/core day), focusing largely on posterior postural muscles like rhomboids, rear deltoids, glutes, lats, and hamstrings. The programming contained here is meant to be in addition to your separate running program – you’ll receive strength guidance only.
Admittedly, maintaining a strength program behind a triathlon program is no easy task. But, that’s why I’m here to help you navigate the labyrinth that is before you! As a bodybuilder and an Ironman triathlete, I’ve got a full playbook of tips and tricks to help keep you strong, injury free, balanced, aware of and connected to your muscles, and still able to perform well in your triathlon program. You’ll be lifting 2-3x/wk (two total body and a bonus total/core day) with focus on essential lifts, low reps, long rest, and everything opposite of triathlon training. The programming contained here is meant to be in addition to your separate triathlon program – you’ll receive strength guidance only.
This program is perfect for first-timers, or someone who’s been out of the game for a while and is looking for a jump-start on the basics. In this program, you’ll get a little stronger, you’ll build a little muscle, and you’ll burn a little fat all at the same time. We’ll incorporate elements of powerlifting, bodybuilding, heart rate optimization, and more. You’ll be lifting 4-5x/wk around the essential old-school lifts. Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of this program — it’s easy to follow but it’s guaranteed to drive results.
I work with plenty of folks who have at home “gyms” and are looking for a program to suit their setup. This plan requires at least a set of dumbbells (up to a challenging weight, 40#’s recommended for females and 50#’s for males), an adjustable weight bench, and either weighted bands or some kind of pulldown machine. As far as programming, this plan will be similar to my “Just Getting Started” plan: you’ll work on a combination of strength, muscle building, and fat burning, centered on a 4-5x/wk lifting routine. You can get plenty of results at home, with basic equipment, with this plan!
No equipment? No problem! This at home program centers on calisthenics basics, bodyweight strength development, and a little creativity with props to dial up the difficulty. This program is best suited for beginners to intermediates who have more general goals of weight loss and building a solid fitness base. If you’ve got the drive, I’ve got the program for you to make this work. What are you waiting for? Take the first steps now toward accountability and initial results!