The Best Personal Training in Phoenix.
Unparalleled passion, presence, and professionalism.
Hi! My name is Tia Norris and I’m the President and Head Trainer here at FitPro LLC.
Click here to find out more about me, personally.
Personal Training is my heart and soul; I live for it! I can promise you that you won’t find anyone who can offer the quality of training that I can. With my education, certifications, background in psychology, extensive experience as an athlete myself, all combined with over a decade of experience here in the trenches with thousands of clients… look no further for your new Personal Trainer.
People typically come to me as a trainer when:
- They’re brand new to the gym and want to learn things the RIGHT way
- They’re at a plateau in weight loss, strength gain, performance progress, or otherwise stuck
- They’re in need of more accountability to hold them to the plan
- They’re sick of yo-yo dieting, sick of unprofessional or simply undereducated trainers, or sick of trying to figure things out on their own — all in search of finally making fitness a sustainable part of their life that they can enjoy
Here are some goals that I’ve worked with in the past:
- Basic weight loss (5# up to over 100#)
- Advanced weight loss (the last 5-10# are always the most stubborn, but I’ve got a master plan to help!)
- Powerlifting and building strength
- Bodybuilding and building muscle
- Fitness modeling, photoshoots, posing, and physique competition preparations
- Rehabilitation of injuries
- Critical form analysis and corrective exercise
- Marathoners and ultra marathoners looking to build strength
- Triathletes looking to build strength
- Youth training, both foundational basics and also sport-specific training (swimming, soccer, motocross, volleyball, vertical jump training, and more)
- Government/military fitness testing preparation: Air Force, Army, FBI, local law enforcement, and more
- Kickboxing, boxing, and basic self-defense
- Nutrition coaching
- … and more!
I’ve worked with a wide range of client types: young and old, experienced and brand new, guys and gals, and on a variety of different goals. I’m skilled at adapting the pace, tasks, and dialogue in the session to suit each client’s individual needs. What I’m looking for in a client: someone who wants to be there, wants to make changes, and is ready to make those changes — because it certainly IS a lot of work. But, I’ll do my part to help you not only reach your goals, but to also enjoy the process along the way, making fitness into your LIFESTYLE — not just a phase.
In addition to training my clients in person, online, and in small groups, I am also an active contributor to the local fitness community here in Phoenix, AZ. I regularly work with local Girl Scouts troops to help Daisies and Brownies earn various fitness badges; I offer unpaid internships to students at Arizona State University who are majoring in fitness, business, and related fields; and I also write a monthly fitness column called Talking Bodies for Echo Magazine.
My rates are around $95/hour, and I am available to train in the afternoons and evenings during the week (unavailable mornings and weekends). Currently, I train out of my backyard at 32nd St. and Camelback.